Anandi Water ParkMain features of the park are water play environment that include splash pads, slides, bathing and swimming recreations, artificial water surfing etc. High quality of water and safety standards for rides is maintained, making it a fun place for all age groups.
Water parks are popular with most countries, especially in India where most part of the country enjoys a warm tropical climate around the year. Irrespective of holidays, weekdays or weekends, water theme parks are a perfect place to cool off and unwind and Anandi Water Park is no exception to that.
With the advent of the first water park of India in the early 90s, their popularity is on a meteoric rise even since. Established in 2002, Anandi Water Park is supposedly the largest of its kind in North India with more than 30 water based rides with high safety standards are available to lure patrons of every age.
Facilities at Anandi Water Park
- Swimming costumes of various sizes are available for hire at nominal charges.
- The park also allows visitors to carry their own nylon swimsuits.
- Availability of lockers ensures that visitor’s belongings are safe.
- Food and drinks are available at affordable prices.
- Cheap parking facilities for visitor vehicles at around ten to fifteen rupees for four wheelers.
Ticket price and Entry Fee
How to Reach Anandi Water Park
Being one of the top sightseeing points of the city, the park is not difficult to locate. Situated on the main Faizabad Road, the Chinhat Crossing is the nearest landmark.
- Certain rides are with health and age regulations.
- Outside food, drinks, pets and sound emitting devices are not allowed within the premises.
- Taking shower is a must before hitting the waters.
- In case of technical faults or bad weather, certain rides are stud down without prior notice.